Mural Creation Process
- I will meet with you on-site to see the space and learn about your vision
- After our initial meeting I will create a proposal and email it to you. The proposal includes a breakdown of the costs and a tentative timeline. I love clear agreements!
- Signed agreement from you to move forward and payment of deposit due.
- Finalize the timeline for mural creation
Collaborative Design Phase:
- Further discussion and sharing of ideas for mural artwork
- Client will provide inspirational images (i.e favorite murals, visual inspirations of any kind, sketches, branding, marketing, website imagery, color palette etc.)
- I will create a conceptual design for the project
- Discussion and changes phase
- Finalize the design and agree to move forward to the creation phase
- Create mural
- Final payment due upon completion
My prices take into consideration the following factors: mural size (area and height), style of artwork, level of detail, design phase, estimated production time (hours), materials required (i.e. scaffolding, lifts, etc.)
Because each project I undertake is site-specific and unique, each project requires evaluation to provide an accurate estimate. After discussing your vision during your free on-site visit, a proposal will be emailed to you with a price quote.
I start by discussing and sharing ideas based upon your vision and inspirations (favorite murals, photos you’d like me to work from, sketches you provide, other visual inspiration of any kind) and branding imagery you have shared with me (marketing, website imagery, colors etc.). Then, I will create a conceptual design sketch for the mural(s). The process allows for us to refine the design idea together as needed. I like to have the design confirmed prior to beginning the mural installation.